Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Category Archives: Running
Back in June 2011 I discussed why I had bought some Vibram Five finger barefooot running shoes. So far I have enjoyed running in them. I have noticed they have poor grip on very wet muddy grass. Fed up with … Continue reading
Since I stopped using my mobility scooter after 15 years in September 2009 I have made a lot of progress with my health. Running is my passion and as someone at Toastmasters the other night highlighted, my addiction. It was … Continue reading
As mention in a previous post I am reading Christopher McDougall’s Born To Run. One of the main topics of the book is the amount of injuries runners get and the fact these injuries have been on the increase since … Continue reading
For the last couple of days I have noticed I have had some possible cold symptoms going on and for once I didn’t pay much attention to them. Today I woke up and noticed something has hold of my throat … Continue reading
I have recently had a pain in my right knee. For some reason I thought it might be because I was running on uneven ground. I rested a couple of days and then went running again. I still had the … Continue reading