Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/1/d113102258/htdocs/tipsforliving/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/rss-import/rssimport.php on line 476
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Back in June 2011 I discussed why I had bought some Vibram Five finger barefooot running shoes. So far I have enjoyed running in them. I have noticed they have poor grip on very wet muddy grass. Fed up with … Continue reading
“I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
Like Rickey, this is a view I used to hold. I was just listening to a random mix on my music player and this interview section got played. This sort of thing really jumps out at me now. Reality? What … Continue reading