Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Monthly Archives: June 2011
As mention in a previous post I am reading Christopher McDougall’s Born To Run. One of the main topics of the book is the amount of injuries runners get and the fact these injuries have been on the increase since … Continue reading
One of the keys to Jon Hinchliffe’s success as a therapist is his ability to take concepts he uses in his work and show how they can be used in everyday life. As one of the main tools Jon uses … Continue reading