Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Monthly Archives: May 2011
How well do we consider problems? When puzzling over my personal best at running today. I initially decided I must have started running as normal and because I was feeling extra tired I just forced myself on. I certainly didn’t … Continue reading
For the last couple of days I have noticed I have had some possible cold symptoms going on and for once I didn’t pay much attention to them. Today I woke up and noticed something has hold of my throat … Continue reading
I have just written a blog on the benefits of being overweight http://goo.gl/qdOdT. It seems most people don’t appreciate these benefits. What do you agree or disagree with? Can you suggest any more benefits? I would love to hear from … Continue reading
I have already written about the fact I have started getting some knee pain*. A second visit to Mount Chambers Surgery in Braintree had my GP referring me for Physiotherapy. As soon as this happened I totally relaxed about my … Continue reading