Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Getting up from the chair the two days ago I managed to strain my lower back. Being a hypnotherapist and highly curious I again used the experience to experiment with pain control. The last time I had pulled my back … Continue reading
My bumping into a friend at the weekend caused me to feel uncomfortable about my inability to find things to say when meeting people. Naturally my first thought was why? Well when I was 3-5 years old I had something … Continue reading
Yesterday while at Freeport Braintree, I bumped into a good friend I hadn’t seen for a few months. We said Hello and then I misinterpreted a comment. While being hugged “hello” the comment was made “It’s gone”. Interestingly for me … Continue reading