Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Why do we spend so long asking why? What good does it do us? Asking why it rains can give us an interesting answer but it doesn’t stop it raining. Asking why, as a ME/CFS sufferer, I have a greater … Continue reading
I have recently had a pain in my right knee. For some reason I thought it might be because I was running on uneven ground. I rested a couple of days and then went running again. I still had the … Continue reading
My weekly trip to my network meeting at Refer On in Sudbury has got me thinking about traffic again. When I travel between Braintree and Sudbury on a clear day I enjoy the flowing bends. I like the freedom. It reminds … Continue reading
This sign has caused much amusement on British Hypnosis Research trainings. The aim is to stop people writing on the board to the left, and yet the unconscious mind is likely to read the text by colour. It could therefore … Continue reading