Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Most bored people hate the feeling that way but what do you have to do to be bored? Can you teach me how to be bored? Most people have probably thought about boredom when trying to avoid it but how … Continue reading
As I watch the world I am fairly convinced people have a natural tenancy to moan. What is the cause of this? It would be natural to expect the moaning to lead to progress of some kind but in a … Continue reading
I love working with my clients because it is great moving them on but also because it is fascinating seeing how everyone thinks so differently. Some people create links that to others are not their. Last night my wife demonstrated … Continue reading
The value of money blog has reminded me that the other week we got our Scouts to guess the price of various items (rather like the Price is right but with more teams). The quiz was quite tough and the … Continue reading