Adv. Dip. I. Hyp. E.Psy NLP Prac. (BHR)
GHR Reg. GQHP
0800 612 6536
Registration No. 3675
- January weight gain?
- Happy New Year
- Keeping upright in slippy conditions
- “I escape into reality. I love reality. I don’t like falsified things. I look at this world in a real way. I live a real life.” Rickey Medlocke, Blackfoot (Ealry 1980’s)
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Reasons: Easy to come up with but how reliable?
- A hypnotherapist still makes thinking mistakes
- Exam Results
Category Archives: Pain
“Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?” is a quote by Abraham Lincoln and a good example of how I help people in therapy. Someone recently had some foot pain while she was in trance … Continue reading
I have already written about the fact I have started getting some knee pain*. A second visit to Mount Chambers Surgery in Braintree had my GP referring me for Physiotherapy. As soon as this happened I totally relaxed about my … Continue reading
Getting up from the chair the two days ago I managed to strain my lower back. Being a hypnotherapist and highly curious I again used the experience to experiment with pain control. The last time I had pulled my back … Continue reading
I have recently had a pain in my right knee. For some reason I thought it might be because I was running on uneven ground. I rested a couple of days and then went running again. I still had the … Continue reading